May 21, 2020 Border Update Covid-19

Greetings from Jim and Julies Wabaskang Camp. The Canadian Prime Minister announced he has made the decision the extend the U.S.-Canadian border closing for another 30 days. We had hoped to be able to have camp open for our guests starting Saturday the 20th of June but this will no longer be possible. We have… Continue Reading

May 19th, 2020 Covid-19 travel update

Greetings from Jim & Julie’s Wabaskang Camp.  The Province of Ontario is moving forward on their plans to slowly open some public areas. Marinas and seasonal campgrounds are opening up but with many restrictions and limited capacities.  The state of emergency orders has been extended to June 2nd for non-essential travel which unfortunately includes tourism… Continue Reading

April 19th 2020 Covid-19 update

Hello from Jim and Julies Wabaskang Camp. We have been informed the U.S./Canadian Border will remain close to non-essential traffic until approximately May 21st, this date isn’t set in stone and may be extended if the situation calls for it. We have made the decision to cancel the first five weeks of the season, the… Continue Reading

COVID-19 update April 19th 2020

Hello from Jim and Julies Wabaskang Camp. We have been informed the U.S./Canadian Border will remain close to non-essential traffic until approximately May 21st, this date isn’t set in stone and may be extended if the situation calls for it. We have made the decision to cancel the first five weeks of the season, the… Continue Reading