July 15,2021 Season update

Greetings from Wabaskang Camp, Julie and I have been here at camp since late April and have stayed busy painting cabins and doing odd jobs around camp. We are still waiting for definite news about the possibility of the border opening to fully vaccinated Americans but no news yet. There is plenty of speculation about the possibility of things opening up in weeks or months but no news yet. We appreciate everyone’s patience during these uncharted times. We will update everyone soon on our decision for the rest of the season as soon as more information becomes available from the Canadian Government. Thanks again and if we don’t get together this season then we will all see each other again in 2022. Stay safe and God Bless.  Jim and Julie


Leave a reply